A glorious fuck-ton of perspective angle references (per request).
[From various sources.]
- Perspectives Tutorial by DerSketchie
- TUTO - male reference pose by the-evil-legacy
- tuto - women ref poses by the-evil-legacy
- Foreshortening Practice by Bambs79
- How to Draw Manga vol. IV - Dressing You Characters in Casual Wear
- HUMAN PROPORTION: SIMPLIFYING THE FIGURE USING GEOMETRIC FORM AND GESTURE by The Helpful Art Teacher
- Basic comic interpretation - different camera angle by diaemyung
- Foreshortening tips by scruffyronin
*presses exit game*
"Do you want to save your game before you exit?"
"I should just in case"
person : why do you draw everything facing left in 3/4 view
me : im a right handed mediocre artist
i love getting kissed on the forehead so much it’s like they’re saying “hey i’m gonna show you affection but i’m not trying to get anything out of this, i just want you to feel happy”
A scrumptious fuck-ton of human mouth references.
[From various sources]
I might really, really need a friend today. Holy shit.
peter capaldi is a blessing on this world
Oh god I was so worried about this too
The more he talks about this upcoming season and the stuff he won’t put up with, the more I’m starting to believe he killed Steven Moffat and keeps telling everyone he’s on vacation while writing all his episodes himself.
|Me:||then fucking act like it|
— (via bisexualjohn)
|Pokemon:||The best way to play is to EV train, IV breed, choose party based on moveset and weakness, then-|
|Me:||No, use the cute ones|
|Yugioh:||You have to play strategically and use these OP car-|
|Me:||nO.... The cUte oNeS|
|Animal Crossing:||Its best to have a diversity of personality types in choosing your neighbo-|